Management of Traumatic Liver and Bile Duct Laceration
Pankaj Dwivedi, Mukta Waghmare, Hemanshi Shah, Kiran Khedkar
Citation Information :
Dwivedi P, Waghmare M, Shah H, Khedkar K. Management of Traumatic Liver and Bile Duct Laceration. Euroasian J Hepatogastroenterol 2017; 7 (2):188-190.
CC BY 3.0
Copyright © 2017; The Author(s).
How to cite this article
Tiwari C, Shah H, Waghmare M, Khedkar K, Dwivedi P. Management of Traumatic Liver and Bile Duct Laceration. Euroasian J Hepato-Gastroenterol 2017;7(2):188-190.
- Complications of high grade liver injuries: management and outcome with focus on bile leaks. Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med 2012 Mar;20:20.
- Complications of nonoperative management of high-grade blunt hepatic injuries. J Trauma 2005 Nov;59(5):1066-1071.
- Interventional techniques are useful adjuncts in nonoperative management of hepatic injuries. J Trauma 1999 Apr;46(4):619-622.
- Delayed bile leak in a patient with grade IV blunt liver trauma: a case report and review of the literature. Int J Surg Case Rep 2015 Aug;14:156-159.
- Endoscopic management of biliary leaks: the answer for the future. Minerva Gastroenterol Dietol 2008 Jun;54(2):141-150.
- Status of nonoperative management of blunt hepatic injuries in 1195: a multicenter experience with 404 patients. J. Trauma. 1996 Jan;40(1):31-38.
- Endoscopic management of bile leaks after blunt abdominal trauma. J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2009 May;24(5):757-761.
- Minimally invasive management of bile leaks after blunt liver trauma in children. J Pediatr Surg 2006 Sep;41(9):1539-1544.
- Diagnosis and nonsurgical management of bile leak complicated by biloma after blunt liver injury: report of two cases. Eur Radiol 1998 Feb;8(9):1619-1622.
- The utility of CT for predicting bile leaks in hepatic trauma. Emerg Radiol 2015 Apr;22(2):101-107.
- Nonoperative management of blunt liver trauma: the value of follow-up abdominal computed tomography scans. Am Surg 2000 Apr;66(4):332-336.
- Selective role for endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography in abdominal trauma. Surg Endosc 1998 May;12(5):400-404.
- Diagnosis and management of bile leaks after blunt liver injury. Surgery 2005 Oct;138(4):742-747.
- Biliary stenting is more effective than sphincterotomy in the resolution of biliary leaks. Surg Endosc 1998 Apr;12(4):327-330.
- Endoscopic management of traumatic hepatobiliary injuries. J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2007 Aug;22(8):1205-1209.
- Unusual right hepatic bile duct injury following blunt abdominal trauma. Kuwait Med J 2001;33:59-61.
- Endoscopic sphincterotomy and temporary internal stenting for bile leaks following complex hepatic trauma. Br J Surg 2006 Jan;93(1):78-81.
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiography in the nonsurgical management of blunt liver injury. J Trauma 1993 Aug;35(2):192-199.
- Postoperative management of noniatrogenic traumatic bile duct injuries: role of endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreaticography. Surg Endosc 2006 Jun;20(6):974-977.